Friendship is a beautiful bond of mutual understanding between people. Quotes about friendship goals often talk about characteristics to be attained during the journey of friendship. Even the famous quotes about friendship also mentions these characteristics. These characteristics are the ones which make friendship a cosmic bond. Thus friendship in disguised form is the name of sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion. Friendship is about enjoying each other’s company. Moreover it is about trust which develop between two people. It’s about ability to be oneself and express one’s feeling and make Mistakes without fear of judgement from the friend.
In our childhood we associated friendship with sharing of toys and enjoyment received by playing with those whom we considered our friends. Those little funny and memorable moments of our life are many times correctly described by funny quotes about friendship. Those funny moments and laughter which are legacy of our childhood bring tears in our eyes when we read these funny quotes about friendship.
During adolescence friendship plays a crucial role. What we call “peer pressure” works during this phase. So, during this time period it becomes very important who are our friends. Our friends define our daily circle and social activities. So, one should make it their friendship goal to indulge in activities which we will benefit them.
when we grow up we associate friendships with our ability to connect emotionally. That’s why quotes about friendship goals generally emphasis on the creation of this emotional bond. When we grow up we left with little time for our friends. So, a message or calls from a friend brings lots of happiness. Sometimes we face problems in our life, in those troubled time support from a friend becomes our strength. So, it’s rightly said that a friend in need is friend indeed. Thus supporting each other in tough time becomes main attribute of friendship goals.
So, here we are presenting famous quotes about friendship goals. Enjoy these quotes to give new directions to your friendship.
15 Famous Quotes About Friendship Goals
1. “Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.” ― Oscar Wilde
2. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” ― Unknown
3. “If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” ― Marilyn Manson
4. “Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.” ― Anonymous
5. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
6. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ― A.A Milne
8. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
9. “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” ― James Howell.
10. “Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.”― Anonymous
11. “The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.” ― Carrie Bradshaw
12. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” ― Sylvia Plath
13. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou
14. “Yes you are allowed to have other friends, you just have to love me more” .
15. Because of you , i laugh a little harder , cry a little less and smile lot more .
Funny Quotes About Friendship
1. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” ~ Bernard Meltzer
2. “There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
3. “Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.” ~ Spike Milligan
4. “A true friend stabs you in the front.” ~ Oscar Wilde
5. “Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.” ~ Anonymous
6. “An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.” ~ Jim Hayes
7. “Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods.” ~ Esther M. Clark
8. “Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice.” ~ Anonymous
9. “I have lost friends, some by dath, others through sheer inability to cross the street.” ~ Virginia Woolf
10. “Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.” ~ Thomas Jones
we hope you loved these Famous Quotes About Friendship and quotes about friendship goals. We hope they helped you in redefining your friendship and advancing your friendship in more positive direction. You can also send Sweet Good Night Messages and Inspirational Good Morning Quotes .