We all love exploring new places. It adds a newness to our lives, fills it with adventure and fun. But this enjoyment increases manifold when we travel with our friends. So, here is the best collection of famous quotes about travelling with friends. Share them with your friends and make them feel nostalgic about all the trip they have taken with you. And convince them to plan more trips with you in the future.
Friends are the important part of life. They are the family which we choose to make. They are ones with whom we have a strong relationship despite not having any blood relationship. So, friends are the important part and parcel of our lives. And every moment spends with them is the moment well spent. So, when it comes to travelling with friends it means more adventure, more fun and more excitement.
Travelling is more than seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. Travelling makes one evolve. It changes the mind, expands the soul, and connects one with their spirit. There are lots of benefits to travelling. It provides the opportunity to learn about different cultures, new languages, tastes different foods and meets various people from different walks of the life. So, it enables us to gain confidence and knowledge that is beyond our reach.
As with any journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination. So, it becomes very important whom you choose as your companion for travel. But when it comes to friends, they are always the perfect fit for the companion to travel with. After all, friends that travel together stay together. So, here we have brought the best collection of famous quotes about travelling with friends. Share them with your friends and tell them how much you love to travel with them.
Famous Quotes About Travelling
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page. So, travelling is very important. It gives us new hope, a new adventure, and a life to which we really belong. So, here is the list of famous quotes about travelling. We hope they will motivate you to travel more and explore the unknown. Also, share them with your family and friends and also motivate them to fill their life with adventure.
1. “Twenty years from now you will be disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
2. “For the born traveller, travelling is a besetting vice. Like other vices, it is imperious, demanding its victim’s time, money, energy and the sacrifice of comfort.” – Aldous Huxley
3. “The world is a book and those that do not travel read only a page” – Saint Augustine
4. “Age is no barrier when it comes to travel….”
5. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
6. “We travel not to escape life, but for life to not escape us”
7. “All journeys have a secret destination of which the traveller is unaware.” – Martin Buber
8. ” WANDERLUST (n): a strong desire or urge to travel and explore the world”
9. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twin
10. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
11. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage”
12. “People do not take trips….Trips take people…”
13. “Travelling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
14. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” – Neale Donald Walsh
15. “Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next big adventure” – Siya Zarrabi
16. “Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before” – Dalai Lama
17. “A journey of thousand miles must begin with a single step” – Lao Tzu
Quotes About Travelling with Friends
A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. As it gives you a cosy feeling when you enjoy good things in life with your friends. So, here are the topmost quotes about travelling with friends. Tell your friends with these quotes how much you enjoy to travel with them. And motivate to plan more trips with you in the future.
1. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures”
2. “Friends that travel together, stay together!”
3. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African proverb
4. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles” – Tim Cahill
5. “There is an unspoken bond you create with friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
6. “Friends, Sun, Sand and Sea that sounds like a summer to me….”
7. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
8. “It’s not where you travel. It’s with who you experience your travel with”
9. “Everyone needs a friend that will call you and say, ” Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.”
10. “Good company in a journey makes the way to seem shorter” – Izaak Walton
11. ” As with journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination”
12. “No road is long with good company…”
We hope you like our post on Famous Quotes About Travelling With Friends. Hope these quotes bring out the fun, enjoyment and adventure of travelling for you.
You may also like:
For more beautiful and amazing quotes keep visiting us.
Sharing is caring. So, if you like our post, do share with your friends.
Thanks for visiting us!
Have a nice day!!