Travelling is a fun and amazing experience. When it comes to travel alone, it seems hard but not too hard to do it. Travelling alone liberates us. It is challenging and intimidating. But it gives a lifetime experience which is worth every risk. We have brought best quotes about travelling alone to bring out the daring and adventure of travelling alone. Share these lovely quotes with your friends and family and motivate them to go on a solo trip to get acquainted with themselves.
If we were meant to stay in a single place then we would have roots instead of feet. That’s right we are not here to spend our whole life in a single place, we here to wander and explore the unknown. Becuase 10 years from now, it won’t matter how much money we have in our bank account or other things we own. What matter will be whether we have satisfaction or not. So, travel to new places, meet new people, adopt new cultures and most importantly connect with others because that is the reason we are here.
One should learn to be alone and not to be defined by other human beings. And travelling solo offers us this opportunity. It gives us the chance to get close with ourselves, to explore the parts which we don’t know to exists. So, travelling alone is the best way to know yourself well. Also travelling alone is the best way to get de-stressed and find that much-needed peace and tranquillity which get lost in our day to day lives.
Moreover, travelling solo is fuss-free and hassle-free. You can enjoy your alone time without worrying about adjusting with someone. You can enjoy that sunset on the beach as long as you want, you can skip the place you don’t feel like going. So, basically, you are your own boss and you can travel on your own terms. So, to bring out the emotions associated with travelling alone here is the list of best quotes about travelling alone. Share them with your loved ones and enjoy your solo trip.
Best Quotes About Travelling
Travelling gives us amazing experiences, moments to cherish for a lifetime and the opportunity to make a connection with other human beings. So, fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show. Here are top best quotes about travelling alone. Cherish these quotes and share them with your loved ones who have the serious case of wanderlust.
- Travelling is not something you are good at. It’s something you do like breathing.
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure.
- You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong to.
- The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page.
- Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next adventure.
- If you want to find the right road. Follow many paths, be willing to try new things and don’t be afraid to change the direction along the way.
- Travel only with the equals or better; if there are none, travel alone.
- Travel not to find yourself but to remember who you’ve been all along.
- Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or moving your lawn. Climb that god damn mountain.
- Travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place.
- Travelling is something that leaves you speechless and then turn you into story teller.
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
- When was the last time when you did something for the first time?
- I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little.
- Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memories be your travel bag.
Quotes About Travelling Alone
Who lives sees much, who travels sees more. Travelling alone is the single best gift you can give to yourself. As you travel solo, being totally responsible for yourself, it is inevitable that you will discover that just how capable you are. Here is the list of quotes which perfectly explain the feeling of travelling alone. Hope these quotes about travelling alone will inspire you to travel own your own and explore the beautiful place, the world is.
- Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
- Don’t ever accept anyone else’s preconceived limitations. If there is something you want to do , there is not any reason you can’t do. – Amy Dodson.
- Traveling alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life changing experience of your life. Try it at least once.
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
- Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it – John Mayer.
- Travel alone in an unfamiliar place that pushes you out of your comfort zone, where you can really find the spirit of exploration.
- Travel without itineraries, without wifi, without forced plans. Let yourself discover your perspective on world and yourself. Just be where you are and appreciate it.
- Travelling solo does not always mean you are alone, you meet amazing people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime.
- The man who goes out alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.
- Travel has made me more aware of me. I learn more about myself while on the road than anywhere else. It has given me the I can make it happen attitude.
We hope you like our post on Best Quotes About Travelling Alone. Travelling gives the best opportunity to form human to human connection. So, what are you waiting for? pack your bags and get ready to explore the world.
You may also like:
For more amazing content, keep visiting us.
Sharing is caring. If you liked our post, do share with your friends.
Thank you for visiting us!
Have a nice day!!